First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGE ADVICE IN LINCOLN & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Lincolnmoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Brokers – First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Lincoln & Surrounding Areas –
If you are looking to purchase a property for the first time, whether it be on your own, with a partner or with a friend/relative, or if your situation is more complex then we can help you through every step of the way.
Due to a highly competitive market, first time buyers can feel under a lot pressure to secure a property with an Estate Agent – As Experienced Mortgage Brokers this is where we can help – We ACT FAST on your behalf.
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice – ALL Situations Considered
FREE Mortgage Consultation
( Call / Email or Text )
Got a COMPLICATED Mortgage Situation …. ??
As part of our FREE First Time Buyer Mortgage review we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property surveys that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme…
If you are looking at New Build properties then we can see if you qualify for the Help to Buy Scheme. All schemes available including Forces Help to Buy.
Often, getting a mortgage can work out cheaper than your rent – we are able to help you calculate the difference in rent v’s mortgage payments.
Also, have you thought about buying off your Landlord, this can be relatively simple with a mortgage broker like us if you can get a price agreed.
Are you looking to buy your Council house?
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice … We can help with your purchase and provide help and guidance throughout the whole application process!
Having problems & Complicated situations …. ?
HAVING PROBLEMS with First Time Buyer Mortgages ? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying under value
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Something else … read more here ..
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!