Moving House Mortgages
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGES IN LINCOLN & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Lincolnmoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Brokers – Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Lincoln & Surrounding Areas –
It has been said that moving house is the third most STRESSFUL experience you can expect to go through in your life, especially if you’re selling a property and trying to complete your new purchase at the same time.
Our job is to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to take some of that stress off your shoulders and make sure your mortgage application runs as smoothly as possible.
Home Mover Mortgages – ALL Situations Considered
FREE Mortgage Consultation
( Call / Email or Text )
As part of our mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme…
If you are looking for a New Build property we can see if you qualify for the Help to Buy Scheme. We work with all of the Help to Buy Schemes available, including Forces Help to Buy.
Struggling to sell your house and wanting to buy …
This is one of our top enquiries! With the increasing house prices and the strong demand for rental properties both professionals and families are choosing to rent out their existing home and buy a new one – this is a specialist transaction called a Let to Buy! Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
Having problems & Complicated situations …. ?
HAVING PROBLEMS with Home Mover Mortgages ? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying under value
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Something else … read more here ..
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
Moving House Mortgages in Lincoln & Surrounding Areas