Having Mortgage Problems?
Mortgage Help in Lincoln
Complex Mortgage Situations in Lincoln
We love complex situations! We find that many of our clients have approached their own high street bank for mortgage advice, and they have been unable to help. This can down to many reasons from not meeting lending criteria, credit score, the type of property being mortgaged or simply they will not lend enough for your needs.
We work from a large panel of lenders, some of which offer specialist products for more complex situations. We will always offer open and honest advice and try to obtain you the best mortgage for your individual circumstances. And if we can’t help straight away, we will certainly point you in the right direction.
Here are some of the situations we deal with daily:
- Bank will not lend enough
- Failed credit score at your bank
- Adverse credit, debt management plans
- You don’t meet your banks’ lending criteria
- Remortgaging to capital raise
- Complex Income Streams, i.e. Salary and dividends
- The property type i.e. Non-standard construction, high rise flats or apartment blocks
- The mortgage lender will not deal with you directly
- Can’t get an appointment with your banks’ mortgage advisor quick enough
- Your marital status, i.e. Married but buying in your sole name
- Recently changed job or employer
- Existing credit commitments
- Buying from or with a family member
- Buying from your landlord
- On maternity leave
- Looking to remove a person from a mortgage
- Self employed sole trader / Ltd company status change
- Any thing else?
If we haven’t listed your situation above, I’m sure it will be something that we have come across before.
It is important, if you have been declined a mortgage, that
you speak with a specialist mortgage broker in Lincoln like us. Applying to
multiple lenders without 100% knowing their lending criteria and being declined
can have negative impacts on your credit score and could prevent you from
obtaining a mortgage altogether.
We have access to a large panel of lenders many of which offer specialist mortgage products all with different lending criteria. It is our job to utilise our knowledge and expertise to recommend the most suitable mortgage based on your personal situation. We aim to get it right first time.
Why choose Lincolnmoneyman.com as my specialist mortgage broker?
- Free, mortgage consultation for all customers
- Experienced team with many years dealing with complex situations
- Open & honest mortgage advice in Lincoln.
- Our Advisors are here 7 days 8am – 10pm to answer all of your mortgage queries.
- We can search 1000’s of mortgages to find you the best deal
- We work from a large panel of lenders, some of which have specialist products available
- Vast knowledge of lending criteria
As mentioned, we love working with a complex situation so please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your situation with one of our expert mortgage advisors.