Moving House Mortgages
Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Lincoln.
It is said that moving home is one of the most stressful experiences we will go through in life. Especially if you are selling a property and trying to complete on your new purchase at the same time. Here at Lincolnmoneyman, it is our job to use our experience and knowledge to take some of the stress off your shoulders. Making sure your mortgage application runs as smooth as possible.
Whether you are porting your existing mortgage or applying for a new one, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands with us. Read our genuine customer reviews.
Popular Home mover Scenarios:
- You would like to find out how much your monthly payments would be and what is the maximum you can borrow?
- You would like to port your existing mortgage to a new property.
- You’ve had an offer accepted and would like to start your mortgage application process.
- You would like to look at the costs of switching your current mortgage to a buy-to-let and making a new residential purchase.
- You’ve been to your high street bank, however, have been unsuccessful in obtaining a mortgage and need an expert mortgage advisor in Lincoln.
Why choose Lincolnmoneyman as my mortgage advisor?
- Free no obligation mortgage consultation for all customers.
- We are not tied to any Estate Agents, Bank or Builders and have your sole interests at heart.
- Our expert mortgage advisors are here
8am– 10pmto answer all of your mortgage needs. Getting through to an advisor will never be a problem.
- We can search 1000’s of mortgages to find you the best deal for your circumstances.
- We can offer face to face or over the telephone mortgage advice in Lincoln.
Quick Links to Our Mortgage Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Moving Home Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Self-Employed Mortgages
- Remortgage Advice in Lincoln
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Specialist Mortgage Advice
- Ask a Question
Contact us today to book your free mortgage consultation