Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Lincoln
Self-employed Mortgage Advice in Lincoln
Speak to a local Mortgage Advisor today
It can sometimes seem that self-employed applicants draw the short straw when it comes to obtaining a mortgage. Having a self-employed mortgage broker in Lincoln by your side could prove invaluable.
Lending criteria vastly vary when it comes to self-employed lending criteria. Our mortgage advisors have vast knowledge of self-employed lending criteria, making sure we get you the best mortgage product and lender for your individual circumstances.
Having problems obtaining a mortgage? Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank or high street mortgage lender. This can be down to varying reason from your income structure, fluctuating net profit to simply they will not lend enough.
If this is the case, it is important that you do not keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their lending criteria. As this could have a negative impact on your credit score and may harm your chances of getting a mortgage
Popular Purchase / Remortgage Self Employed Circumstances:
- Are you a sole trader, company director, contractor, partner or freelancer?
- Have you 1 or 2 years trading history?
- Complex multiple income streams i.e. salary + dividends?
- Fluctuating net profit?
- Has your status recently changes from a sole trader to ltd company?
- Is your situation complex?
- Have you been declined due to lending criteria or credit score?
Why choose Lincolnmoneyman as my mortgage advisor?
- Free no obligation mortgage consultation for all customers.
- We are very experienced with self-employed applicants.
- We pride ourselves on the level of customer service we offer, read our genuine customer reviews.
- Our expert mortgage advisors are here
8am– 10pmto answer all of your mortgage queries. Getting through to a mortgage advisor will never be a problem.
- We can search 1000’s of mortgages to find you the best deal for your circumstances.
- We can offer our
5 starmortgage advice service face to face, or over the telephone. You choose.