Specialist Mortgage Advice
Specialist Mortgage Advice in Lincoln
Often getting a mortgage is not always straight forward and it can involve a complex situation which needs expert mortgage advice, this is our job.
As experienced mortgage advisors in Lincoln we work with lots of mortgage lenders that specialise in different areas. We strongly believe that our 5-star mortgage broker services will prove highly beneficial for you if you are in a complicated situation.
It is quite likely that if you keep trying lots of lenders yourself without knowing their lending criteria inside out will damage your credit score, and could impact on you getting a mortgage all together.
We have in-depth knowledge and experience when it comes to complex situations and lenders criteria. We are aware of all the mortgage schemes and products available and will be happy to discuss your options with you.
Here are some of the more specialist mortgage products we can help you with:
- Sale under value mortgages
- Buy-to-let Ltd company (SPV’s) mortgages
- Divorce / marital split mortgage advice
- Government help-to-buy mortgage schemes
- Forces help-to-buy scheme
- Adverse credit / bad credit & DMP’s
- Shared ownership mortgages
- Professional mortgages
- Second home mortgages
- Right-to-buy mortgages
- Non-standard construction property mortgages
- Mortgages past retirement date
- Offset mortgages
- Anything else?
This is not a comprehensive list so if your situations is not listed above then please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
We have access to many specialist mortgage lenders who all have different lending criteria. It is our job to utilise our knowledge and experience to recommend the most suitable mortgage based on your personal situation. We aim to get it right the first time
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Moving Home Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Self-Employed Mortgages
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Specialist Mortgage Advice
- Ask a Question
Our advisors are on hand ready to help you with your mortgage needs. Please contact us anytime 8am – 10pm 7 days