Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Lincoln
Right-to-Buy Mortgage Advice Lincoln
What is Right-to-Buy?
Right to buy gives eligible people who live in council properties in England the right to buy their home at a discounted price.
The scheme is available to people who are secure tenants of a local council property and have spent at least 3 years as a public sector tenant, although not always for a continuous 3 years.
In a right-to-buy sale, the property will be valued at full market price and then a government discount applied. The discount will depend on numerous factors, i.e. where you are in the country and how long you have been a council tenant etc.
One of the big advantages of right-to-buy is that usually there will be equity in the house already, due to the discount, this can then be used for your deposit.
Often when purchasing a right-to-buy you will be a first time buyer, we love working with first time buyers! We are here through every step of the process, from your initial enquiry through to completion.
Contact us today to discuss your right-to-buy mortgage options.
Why choose Lincolnmoneyman.com as my right-to-buy mortgage advisor?
- Free, no obligation mortgage consultation for all customers.
- Our friendly mortgage advisors are here 7 days 8am – 10pm to answer all of your mortgage questions, getting through to an advisor will never be a problem.
- We can search and compare 1000’s of mortgages, to find the right one for you.
- We can provide our 5 star mortgage advice service in Lincoln, face to face or over the telephone, you choose.
Quick Links to Our Mortgage Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Moving Home Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Self-Employed Mortgages
- Remortgage Advice in Lincoln
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice Lincoln
- Specialist Mortgage Advice
- Ask a Question
Right To Buy Mortgage Advice in Lincoln & Surrounding Areas. Your Local Mortgage Experts. Contact us to book your free mortgage consultation.